Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sailor moon challenge

OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SO LONG!!! Sailor moon is one of my favorite childhood shows! I have a Sailor moon tattoo and I leaned German so I could watch it on the German channels - mind you I was very young when this was still on TV. I can't describe how much happiness and great memories this holds for me.

The challenge was organised by a group of Spanish bloggers and I am so happy and excited.
The 1st thing on the list is OFC Sailor moon the main character. I wanted to make a mani that has all my favorite things about her outfits.

As base on two I used Jade  Mystic gold for the hair and added some rhinestones for the feathery thingies she had in her hair. On my pinkie I used Ulta3 Blue marlin and fished out a star and a moon out of my Bichuns to make it look like her earrings. On the middle finger I used Essence Cookies and cream as base. Over it made the gold headpiece they all wear with Barry M Gold foil and added a red rhinestone.

I am in love with this look it has all I love - gold holos, neon dark blue color and plenty of rhinestones.

Hope you like it :)




Here what you can expect in the next few weeks :)
Here is the German opening I was waking ever day to when I was a kid <3

Does Sailor moon also brings back childhood memories?

xoox
gin

17 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love the strass work My english is very bad, sorry!!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both - don't even worry about your english I do understand some spanish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on this manicure! I loved Sailor Moon when I was little too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww tole je pa res zate <3 Super zgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sailor moon je bila pa obvezno na programu, ko sem prišla iz šole :) Komaj čakam, da vidim še za ostale manikure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister was the Sailor Moon fan in our family back in the day, but this does bring back memories!

    (And man I thought it didn't get any worse than the English opening! At least they used the same tune as the Japanese one.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for all your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sailor Moon also holds good memories for me! I was super little when I started watching it hehe. I even opened my blog earlier so that I could participate in this challenge!
    I totally love the golden nails with rhinestones on them, they look amazing! Excelent work.
    My blog is fresh new but if you wanna check it out you're welcome to do so.
    I'll see you in the next Sailor Moon entry!
    Maika

    http://embraceyourbrush.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This manicure is so awesome!! :D I grew up watching (and loving!) Sailor Moon too!! :D I used to have the biggest crush on Tuxedo Mask ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE SAILOR MOON! This is amazing! Tuxedo Mask was my first toon-crush too =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can't belive how many of you lovely dolls were in love with him - he always seemed too fancy for my tastes my 1st toon crush was Vegeta from DBZ :)

      Delete
  11. I think you did a great job! But why did you have to learn german to watch it? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol becouse they voice over all their shows and RTL II was the only chanel that was playing it *time before internet* :) I am happy bout it thou couz I still now pretty decent german :)

      Delete
  12. I LOVE SAILOR MOON <3 Ko sem bila majhna sem se celo enkrat v šoli podpisala kot Sailor Moon in je mogla mama v šolo na razgovor *ups* number 1 fan obviously haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...