Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Polish days: 7 deadly sins + the 7DS tag

A theme dear to my heart - I am surrounded with it in my Collage studies, I love art, books and anime themed after them * I am looking at you Full Metal Alchemist fans out there* So I was very excited when I saw this challenge  . . . And on the other hand I saw the 7 deadly sins tag a while ago and I decided to finally make a post for it :)

But 1st the mani! I choose WRATH which is my biggest and most common sin - some anger issues on this side of the screen :) To me wrath is a burning passion that engulfs you and makes you blind ... So I decided to go with the theme seeing red :)

As the base I used Essence LE Black to the roots on my accent finger the base is Essence LE Soak up the sun. On the accent finger I added 2 coats of Alanna Renee Ablaze *how fitting is this name?*
On the others I used Essence LE Winds of change to make the crackle effect on some parts of the nails. Somehow the crackle seems fitting to me - bursting at the seams with anger :) Then I added rhinestones all over just for good measure :)

Hot damn these are some hellish nails <3



Here are my answers to the 7 deadly sins tag! Such a great idea :)


1.  GREED: What is your most expensive nail polish and what is your most inexpensive nail polish?

The most expensive polish ever was a OPI that I bought in a local store mind you they cost 12€ here. The most cheap ones are the Golden rose Jolly jewels I got this winter in Sarajevo for 0.50€


2.  WRATH: What nail polish do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Catrice LE Attracting camouflage - the color looks like horrible throw up browinsh, but when you put over some matte top coat it looks like the most perfect sandy gray-brown color.

3.  GLUTTONY: What nail polish brand makes up the biggest chunk of your collection?
Catrice!!! It's by far my favorite brand! I love their Limited editions and all regular lines even thou they are sometimes hard to get and not very cheap :)

4.  SLOTH: What nail care product do you neglect due to laziness?

Base coat - I only bother with it when I use Peel off base coat to be easier rid of glitters or some polishes that might stain my nails.


5.  PRIDE:  Which manicure are you the most proud of?
The manicure with the zig-zag decals seen HERE. Everyone that I show it to is impressed :)

6.  LUST: Which nail polish is at the top of your wish list?
Most of Femme fatale, Emily de Molly and Alanna Renee polishes. And all avalible and not yet even invented LE stuff from Catrice :)

7.  ENVY: What do you see other nail bloggers doing that you wish you could do?
Pretty pictures :( I relay must get my s*** together at some point and figure out how to make prettier pictures. And get some sponsors :)


And some flash 


Which is your biggest sin?

xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. Hy there!! I have found your blog and I'm very glad because you have a lot of interesting subject and you make gorgeous nail designs. I will follow you for sure. If you are in the mood for some nail designs please do not hesitate to visit my blog too. Kisses and thanks in advance.
    http://roxyru.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will check out your blog for sure :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...