Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Holo swatches from EU part 1

So the polish world is currently flooded with holos - Color clubs, Jade, China glaze, Dance legend - but most of them are crazy expensive for us EU girls. But here we have the Perfect polishes *yes that is their name and damn it's right* they are 1,05€ and the size of a Maxfactor minis. Today and tomorrow I will show you all their colors.

So these are all one coaters and the holo effect is the strength of a Layla - yeah you heard right and a fraction the the cost. And no need for a base aqua coat :) They are strong enough to use them as stamping polishes. I can't stop gushing over them :) I managed to make these swatches when my nails still looked like awesome twisted little things and when it was winter - so this is under artificial light. I don't dare wear them under the sun now couz I know I wont get anything done and will just stare at them all day long :)

 And the best part is two of them will be part of my giveaway when I reach 200 GFC followers or 300 FB likes :)

So the colors today are:
H5 - light lavendeer
H8 - light magenta (part of the giveaway)
H3 - coral mixed with orange
H6 - orange mixed with light bronze





Their only flaw is that they require a lot of shaking before use and stupid names. But that is a small price to pay for cheap *and strangely perfect* nail rainbows.

Here are the bottle shots

So do you own any holos that make you all excited in the summer?

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. They're really pretty!
    I'm excited over my new Joss holographics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the H3, it's beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...