Saturday, April 27, 2013

Deadly sins challenge: Lust

I am a huge fan of this topic. So this challenge is something up my alley. The challenge is created so we could post one sin in two weeks by the lovely girls from Will paint nails for food and Nail wish. Thank you girls!!! But I am so wrapped up in other challenges I will only post one mani for one sin.

AHH Lust I know it's not a common lady sin but damn I do suffer from it ;)
But for this challenge is says: ''Be a bad girl and make something you have wanted to do soo badly.' 

And that is to master the Essence stamps - they are notoriously hard to get stamps of them, it requires a lot of practice to get this to work.

So I made a sexy base with Kleancolor Neon Fuschia over it I put OPI Spotted black. I love how it looks like some ripped black lace fabric. Over it I stamped with Essence stamps *they have no names* and Essence stamp me! White. The heartbeat stamp seemed appropriate. Then I bedazzled the hell out of this mani just for fun. I used 2 coats of Essence gel-look top coat.

Hope you like it :)
I am in lust with this look <3

Damn these are some sexy nails if I may say so <3
This is what you guys can expect from this challenge in the couple of weeks :)



So do you ever get lustful cravings when you see a sexy mani?

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! Loving how you incorporated so many things in! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...