Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Tri-Polish Challenge: Day 1

So I was part of the Crumpets Sat - Art - Day challenge. Now that has stopped and instead of it we have the Tri-polish Challenge. The rules are simple we must make one mani per week with three colors that are pre-determined. For this month those are Coral, Purple and Green. The inspiration is up to us as long as we keep to the colors. A great idea I must say only with this months colors I was a bit worried since I only relay like purple. But now more and more I am growing to like corals and greens :)

My 1st mani is a spun sugar technique. I used the coral and green as base and made the sugar stripes with purple. Hope you like it :)




For this month I will be working with:


Coral - Essence Off to Miami!
Purple - Essence Prom berry
Green - Catrice LE Innocent toxin


Here are the other ladies:

(Submissions close in 360d 0h 33m)

1 comment:

  1. Great polish choices , I am loving this suger pun look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...