Tuesday, March 19, 2013

LISC: St. Patrick's day

I know I am a bit late - but better late then never. This is my st. Patrick's day mani. We don't celebrate it where I am from so all the symbols I used I found by trolling the other manis :) I had to do this look for my BF. Hes a big beer fan :) So this is dedicated to you sweetness *Happy B-day* Luws you

This is what I used:
Index finger - Base Catrice LE Planet Tokyo over it Depend no. 2035, then I painted a few of the silver hearts from my no name Bichun with S-he no. 314 and stuck them into a shamrock formation.
Middle finger - Base Essence Upper green side, Hat was made with S-he no. 314, the belt with Catrice Lost in the mud, and the charm with Barry M Gold foil
Ring finger - Base Essence Boho chick, stripes Essence Gorgeous bling bling, dotted white foam with Vollare city no.01 and gray foam with Essence LE The dawn is broken. <3 this nail the most <3
Pinkie finger - Base Catrice LE Planet Tokyo over it Essence Glisten up

Hope you like it :)





xoxo
gin

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...