Saturday, March 9, 2013

LISC: Longing for summer

OMG there is still snow everywhere I live. I want spring, summer even a warm fall would be ok with me by now. I am beyond done with winter :)

I wanted to make something that reminds me of fire, passion and looks hot on more levels. So I decided to make a glitter stacking mani. As base I used Catrice LE On the bright side of life. Over it it's LA Girls Animate (red glitter), over it LA Girl Flamboyant (bronze glitter) and over it Golden rose no. 151 with it's pretty gold bar glitter. Only on the accent finger I didn't put on the bar glitters but instead added Depend no. 278 which is a mix of red, gold and dirty rose glitters.

I relay love the look somehow reminds me of passion and heat of summer :)
Hope you like it :)



With flash



xoxox
gin


1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful manicure... it looks like you´ve dipped your nails in gold :D
    We have loads of snow left here in Vasa, Finland, where I live too... its getting warmer but yesterday morning it was -20 ;)
    I enjoy the winter a lot cause for some reason I can cope better in the cold than I can do in the heat :)
    I do hope the spring will come soon though, cause then all the bugs are back and I LOVE photographing bugs ;)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...