Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday stamping: Workplace

I work in the opera. Not as a performer *i wish* but as a ticket girl/usher. It's not hard work and I can see all the shows. Which I almost never do because I am not a fan of the opera. So in the bottom of the post is the picture of the inside of the opera - where everything is full of gold and baroque filigree as if it was made for me. That was my inspiration :)
I used Catrice Steel my soul as base and the top coat on my pinkie is Essence Make it golden. Then I used BM07, BM19, BM09 for the stamps wich I just piled up on each other without any order. For the stamping polishes I used Catrice Copper cabana and Essence a Piece of forever.

Hope you like it :)

The inside of the SNG Opera and Ballet Ljubljana
Does your work place inspire you?

xoxo
gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...