Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday stamping: V-day

Not a fan of all cutesy, pink and covered in hearts. Don't get me wrong I'm in a happy relationship but V-day now a days is way over done for my taste.
And I tried to make something interesting and innovative for this challenge, then I realised I don't have that many heart and cheezy stuff stamps. So I wanted to make a XOXO theme and here I ended up with. Needless to say that I am not happy with it.

I used Ingrid ice cube no.354 for the base for the X's. And Barry M Black multi glitter for the base on the O's and the top at the X's. Then I stamped with Barry M Lilac foil and BM02. And free handed the O's with Ingrid ice cube no.351.

Hope you like it more then I do :)



xoxo
gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...