Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sat - ART - Day: Away with the Fairies

I still don't know what this theme is supposed to be about - maybe because I don't get fairies/pixies and most girlie stuff like that. So I went with butterflies ... they are fairies of the animal world right?

I used S-he no.155 (it's a scattered holo but I just couldn't get a good photo of it) for the base and Depend no.2030 for the base on the accent finger. The I made the black detail with Essnece Mysterious black and made the dots with Essence Stamp me! White.
I love the result although it looks a bit too girlie for my taste :)

Hope you like it :)






Here are the other ladies:



(Submissions close in 33d 13h 43m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...