Tuesday, February 5, 2013

OUATC: Favorite villian - Regina

I love her as a character in season 1. By now she seems just pathetic to me. I like her only for the costumes by now. The main evil b**** is obviously Cora now :)

I wanted to make two nails with the iconic pretty filigree fabric she is usually wearing. Those are the outside fingers with Essence black is back as base. For the stamps I used Konad royal purple with BM02 and BM20 plates. I made a rotten apple nail since that is her weapon of choice. The base is Catrice Steel my soul, the apple is made with OPI Liquid sand stay the night. The stem is made with Essence in love and the heart is scooped up from Essence LE Sunshine and red roses. The red nail has Catrice LE Color bomb as base, over it Essence Punk royal and half of the nail has Essence Crack me! Black. The red glitter over it is S-he no. 195.

Hope you like it :)

Damn I wish an office like this <3



Gotta love how the flash made this heart shine :)



Don't forget to check out the other ladies:
Mateja D.
Moonchild
Milena Vanchoska
Baroque Fool
Fairy Ana 
Yecats 
Nikkie 
Samantha Ann 
Fulya 
Always Polished Nails

8 comments:

  1. Prekrasno, všeč mi je tvoja izvedba. Se kar strinjam, Regina v 2. sezoni ni več tako zanimiva, pa tudi sezona na sploh ni tako dobra kot prva.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she will make an evil come back soon :)

      Delete
  2. I love getting inspired by different things. Great manicure! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! This isn't spam - it's actually an award bloggers are nominating other bloggers for! Please take a minute to read about it on my post here (I was nominated as well)http://www.nailcrazewithdayze.com/2013/02/versatile-award-and-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...