Sunday, February 17, 2013

OUAT: Magic comes with a price

I wanted to make a mani that looks like the purple smoke that is the most common form of magic in the show.
I used Catrice Dance in Gion as base, then I was adding all the other purples just like as if I was making a galaxy mani. So I added Catrice Forget-me-not, no name Bicun, Barry M Multi glitter and Indigo, Essence Elves like lilac. The top coat is Depend no.280 that has dark purple and silver glitters.

Hope you like it I sure did so this post will be a bit picture heavy :)





Here is the inspiration - I rly like this promo




Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies:
Taya
Mateja D.
Moonchild
Milena Vanchoska
Baroque Fool
Fairy Ana 
Yecats 
Nikkie 
Samantha Ann 
Fulya 
Always Polished Nails

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the final look! I can totally get the smoke effetc, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...