Thursday, February 14, 2013

OUAT Challenge: True love's kiss

I wanted to make something crazy cheezy and sweet looking with all the appropriate girlie colors. The base for them all is Catrice LE Madame butterfly. The index finger has a coat of Depend no. 2027 and the ring finger has a coat of Depend no. 2030, other two have coat of Jade Vermelho surreal. For the striped look I used Ingrid ice cube no. 354 and for the half heart on my index finger *which didn't turn out so well*. Then I fished out and added the red hearts from Essence Sunshine and red roses and the silver ones from my no name Bichun. The red rhinestones are from the 1€ store :)

Hope you like it :)






Don't forget the other ladies:

Taya
Mateja D.
Moonchild
Milena Vanchoska
Baroque Fool
Fairy Ana 
Yecats 
Nikkie 
Samantha Ann 
Fulya 
Always Polished Nails

xoxo
gin

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...