Friday, February 22, 2013

OUAT Challenge: Inspired by your favorite episode

My favorite episode is the Hat trick because I love the Alice in Wonderland story - particularly the Mad hatter. And in this show he is not only gorgeous but also brings an interesting twist to the show. But the best part of the episode was the Queen of Hearts and her court. I relay love the entire design of her and everything/everyone around her. I love the mystery they created around her so it could be later uncovered who she relay is.

I used Essence LE The dawn is broken for the base and made a striped look with Vollare city no.01. Only the index finger has white as base. Then I made the black furry stripes and added some glitter from Smart girls no. 119 to make it seem like the outfit from Knave of hearts.
On the others I added some black details with Essence mysterious black. The I fished out some silver hearts from my no name Bichun and some red hearts from Essence LE Sunshine and roses.
The look was inspired by the outfit from the Knave of hearts and the sleeve from the Queen.

I kindoff like the look and I think it would look even better if I had longer nails - grow dammit :)

Hope you like it :)




Here you can see my inspiration




I would like to give thanks to Taya from My little beauty world who organised this challenge and the giveaway. Thank you doll you are the best! :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies:
Taya
Mateja D.
Moonchild
Milena Vanchoska
Baroque Fool
Fairy Ana 
Yecats 
Nikkie 
Samantha Ann 
Fulya 
Always Polished Nails

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. I love this show! and I love your inspired look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...