Tuesday, February 19, 2013

LISC: Winter wonderland

My nails currently are way to tiny to be a canvas for a pretty winter wonderland scene. So I made this abstract thing. Hope it still counts :)

I used Constance Carroll Ebony as the black base. Then I used Catrice LE Sky and snow to give it the purple and blue shimmer. Over it I put Essence Cool breeze. And over all that Depend no.335 for some small sliver glitter. Yeah a big pile of polish over here :) And then I added a few teardrop rhinestones. I like it even thou I currently hate my shorty nails *grow you short bastards damn you* :)

Just realised how fitting this Catrice bottle is for the challenge :)




Don't forget to check out the other ladies:



(Submissions close in 39d 9h 56m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...