Friday, February 8, 2013

3rd time is the charm

WAW This is a special occasion! This is my 3rd Blogger award and my 200th post. If I only had 100 followers then this day would be awesome :)
But I am still happy to have this opportunity to tell you something about myself and show you some awesome ladies :)

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD 
First of all thanks to Daysi from nail craze with dayze for nominating me :)

Here are the rules to this award:

1. Nominate 15 fellow blogger who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let them know that you have nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you
5. Add the Versatile blogger award picture to your post



1. My biggest current passion linked with this blog is swapping polishes.
2. I am a dog person *just got bitten badly by my sisters cat Jelly yesterday*
3. I don't smile much, because I have to smile constantly when I am at work.
4. My current favorite shows are Jerseylicious and Once upon a time.
5. I love everything historic, antique and old *the future scares me*
6. I am a fan of everything kitchy, tacky and over done - minimalism and modernism are not my cup of tea.
7. I believe everything gets done easier with a drop of Gin ;)

Here are the bloggers I nominated:


  1. raggio-di-luna-nails *some of best nail art ever*
  2. abnormnail behavior
  3. always polished nails
  4. coat of mani colors
  5. colorful harmony
  6. faithfully polished
  7. Katiee's beauty world
  8. little miss nail polish
  9. miss Love2807
  10. ms.meows nails
  11. nananaisnails
  12. Tammys tendencies
  13. the polish rainbow
  14. will paint nails for food
  15. occasionally impulsive
Don't forget to check out these lovely ladies

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 Followers :) and thank you for the kind words on my post yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so exciting to be nominated, thanks a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this award and for your nice words! Wow hopefully I will find 15 blogs to give it to :/ I'm pretty busy right now but as soon as I got time I will check that out and take a closer look at your blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...