Friday, January 4, 2013

TN31DC: Day 4 - Pink

I can't rock any kind of pink - especially the neons because I look like a Barbie with a bit more life experience. So I never liked that colors. So for this look I used darker pinks those are the only ones I own. I did 1 coat of Catrice Wrapped around my finger on middle and ring fingers and the others have Catrice LE Soulful. Then I made a few dots with Zoya Anja. And added another layer of the Catrice polishes. Then I added Catrice Gold leaf top coat over the Soulful fingers and Essence the Huntsman over the others.

Hope you like it :)



Before adding the top coats

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle :)

    Just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the post here:

    http://annaspolishaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award-2-and-3.html

    Thanks!

    Anna.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...