Wednesday, January 23, 2013

TN31DC: Day 23 - Inspired by nature

I choose something simple and I was not a part of any fall challenges so I wanted to make a leaf themed mani. And I think it came out great with my new nail shape :)

As base I used Catrice Khaki Perry and sponged them a bit with Catrice Sand Francisco. The leafs where made with Catrice Steel my heart and added some copper glitter with LA Girls Flamboyant. The accent nail is made with Catrice Be pool base, the leaf is made with Catrice After eight and I added some LA Girl Nostalgic glitter :)

Hope you like it :)





Some inspiration 


xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your trees!! They look so abstract and cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this!!! And your nail shape is to die for!! I wish I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can - just don't be like me and run around for an hour evveryday and poke stuff just for the fun of it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...