Monday, January 21, 2013

TN31DC: Day 19 - 21 Favorite/Texture/Melt

As most weekends I am behind again :( So I decided to post all three that I missed together :) WARNING - Picture heavy!

DAY 19 FAVORITE POLISH

My all time favorite polish is Essence LE Grumpy - just love the neon electric blue colour that gets extra vibrant when the sun hits it. Over it I used Depend holo no. 2032 (it will be in my giveaway when I reach 100 GFC followers) so it relay looked great under the sun or strong fluorescent lights :) Then after a few days of wearing it I put over it all some OPI Spotted black which is becoming one of my fave polishes as well :) And used some Essence black crack me for the tips.





DAY 20 TEXTURE

I did this look a bit back but I just loved how it looked - I love the texture that is created with the combination of glitters and the big chunky flakies that change colour from gold, chopper to green. The top coat is Essence LE The Huntsman. The base red is S-he no.215, the base gray is S-he no.340.





DAY 21 MERGE OR MELT

I did this look when I changed the shape of my nail. I can't tell you how much I love to have this little claws :) And the best part is the polish chips off so much less. I wanted to make a melting ice cream look. So the brown base cone is made with Catrice LE Havana drum and Essence LE In love to make the stripes. The ice cream scoops are made with Essence Mellow yellow, Meet me now! and Catrice Jade is not my name.




Hope you like at least one of the looks :)

xoXox
gin

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...