Wednesday, January 2, 2013

TN31DC: Black and white

I have been following the lovely Crumpet for a while and I just love how she can pull an entire blogging community together for a good challenge - so I decided to go for it. It's not like I have the time but my picture vault has been cracking a the seems and now I can reuse some of my work.

1st day challenge is black and white - not relay a fan of that combo since I don't like white polishes to much. So I did a simple frame mani with my new Catrice love :) The base is Catrice LE The calm call, the frame is made with Vollare city no.01. I was very impatient and used the top coat to soon so the index fingeer got all smudgy. But I kind off liked it and made the same look in the pinkie. Now ir's a double rame look :)

Hope you like it :)






Here is what you can expect:

Here are the other ladies so far:



(Submissions close in 337d 2h 39m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge!! I haven't done a frame main yet, I may just have to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this style, I haven't tried it yet but it is on my list of to-do's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...