Thursday, January 10, 2013

TH31DC: Day 10 - Geometric

I wanted to use my full neon powers on this. Which includes only 2 polishes that are quite dark - yes I do not like neons. I used Essence LE Grumpy for the blue base and Ruby kisses Electric purple for the purple base. Then I used some tape and Essence black is back. But I'm not very good with that technique yet so I used Essence Silver twister to redo the lines. Then I added some nail art gems that I feel fit in the look.

With flash

No flash - I live in the twilight zone :(
xoxo
gin

Here are the other lovely ladies:



(Submissions close in 355d 14h 51m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

3 comments:

  1. Mal me spominjajo na Power Rangers :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take it as a compliment *huge power ranges fan here*

      Delete
    2. Ni blo nič drugač mišljen ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...