Friday, January 11, 2013

LISC: Fireside glow

I know from the pixx it seems like I missed the mark since the challenge is supposed to be snow/winter/x-mas inspired. So let me explain: At X-mas time where I come from every year there is a LOTR marathon on TV. So I started to associate LOTR with X-mas. And this year when I was watching it I was constantly adding logs to the fireplace - I was on fire duty :)
And a friend of mine (hes a guy BTW) found this nail art a while back and has been bothering me to make it. So 3 birds one stone with this look.

As pretty and complicated as it looks it takes about 10 minutes to make the actual art. The pinkie is a simple black from Essence black is back. The yellow base was Catrice Birdy reloaded!. Then I found and old brush and made the fire strokes with Catrice Marilyn & me and then BeautyUK Burgundy. Then I made the middle spot with Catrice Birdy reloaded! and over it another for the eye Essence black is back. And the little dot was made with Vollare city no.01 so the eye has a bit more life in it.






Is there something non X-massy you associate with the holidays?

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. ES ESPECTACULAR O.O


    Un besito desde ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    Yo he hecho mi primer Reto de Manicuras, si quieres puedes apuntarte, comienza el día 4 de febrero!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...