Monday, January 7, 2013

LISC: Winter solstice

Well I must say I had to google this one to understand why was it here. And then I saw this is a big deal in a lot of places still - not that much where I am from. So I decided to make something that reminds me of a magical starry night.
I used a lot of different flakies here and I must say the Alessandro one was a big disappointment. The flakes are crazy thick and plastic like - even a big thick top coat didn't smooth out my nails. While the other two from colour club where a breeze - not only is there more of the polish and it has more different sized flakies they also smooth out when applied the top coat. So bad bad Alessandro - not only are you expansive also bad quality. Wont buy from them any time soon :(

As base I used Constance Caroll Ebony 1 coat. Then the top coats are from pinkie to index as follows: Catrice LE Return of the space cowboys, Alessandro blue rocks the club, Color club Diamond drops, Color club Covered in diamonds.



xoxo
gin

Here are the other ladies so far:


(Submissions close in 82d 11h 22m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...