Friday, January 25, 2013

LISC: Snowman

I've already seen so many cute freehand snowman everywhere - now I overdosed on cuteness and can't get myself to make a cute snowman. Then I wanted to make a 'abominable snowman' look but I've never seen a Yeti up close and personal so no clue how to start that one *cracker alert* So I went super abstract and I just love it.

My pinkie has OPI Got your number liquid sand base. But the ruffnes of it was driving me crazy and I felt like I am poking everything or that stuff will get stuck on the top of the nail. I added OPI Pirouette my whistle as top coat I love it :) Looks like snow and the ruffnes is gone. The others have Ruby kisses Blues clues as base. Then I used BM14 stamps for the snowflakes and the abstract thingy. I used Essence stamp me! White and Silver twister. I used OPI Pirouette my whistle as a top coat now it looks like it's snowing there to.

Hope you like it :)





xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...