Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Haul post

I am trying relay hard to not buy to much polish as it is. So I have a rule to only buy polishes that are limited editions in my local stores. Or stuff I can get on the Internet for cheap - mostly outdated stuff :) Everything else comes from my friends and family for X-mas and some pre B-day gifts ;) So this is a big haul post and some stuff was already ''swatched''

Cheap Kleancolor buys - Go bunny, Blue eyed girl. Catrice LE Siberian call and a big lemming Layla Mercury twilight


Alessandro Crystal magic set and Maxfactor Moondust

My X-mas gift from the lovely miss Hysteria <3

OPI Liquid sand minis :)

Essence Vintage district LE Nail art sets 

My favorite part - A early B-day gift from my BF <3

Essence Hugs and kisses LE

L.A. Girl Glitter addict - I must have them all so much glittery Awesomeness

Which is your favorite part of the haul?

xoxo
gin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...