Sunday, December 2, 2012

LoL mani: Northern storm Volibear

This is the last Volibear nail art. So RIOT please make more Voli looks couz I don't have enough to do yet :) I just love the idea of dressing a big bear into furry clothes :) 

So I used Catrice snow patrol as the green base and the stripes are made with S-he no. 314. Those nails are supposed to look like hes clothes :)
The gradient nails have Catrice steel my heart as base. The middle of the gradient is Essence Sneezy and the fluffy parts are made with Vollare city no.01. The index finger is supposed to look like his head with the hat and the blue glitter is his eyes. All the glitter are part of my package I found in the 1€ store.

With this I end my Volibear madness and just in time it has been snowing all day here :)



Northern storm Volibear

''Battle is in my blood.''

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Here's the link to my blog post about it, check it out for details! http://hellolacquer.blogspot.com/2012/12/jindie-nails-zomboy-liebster-award_3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I've nominated for an award. look at my blog. kisses
    http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/un-premio.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I have not seen you since you had been nominated, lucky two awards in one day. a kiss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...