Friday, December 14, 2012

LISC: Ugly x-mas sweater

So I don't own a ugly x-mas sweater...  But I remember the one I had as a kid that I got from a relative that obviously didn't like me :) It didn't have any particular pattern on it only stripes with relay fugly colours. So I tried to recreate it - the look is horrible and I was rocking it for a few day actually until I sobered :)

I used Essence LE Have you seen my unicorn? and S-he no.340 for bases. The cracklers I used were China glaze Tarnished gold and Cracked medallion on my thumb. On my index finger there are Depend cracklers no. 5011 and 5006 the same on my pinkie. On my ring and middle finger are Essence Crack me! black and blue. I tried to make a one stroke look with the 1st crackle and then did a french tips with the other one. Over all of them I used H&M Glam glitter as gold top coat :)
I think with the overlapping cracklers it looks like somebody colour-blind was knitting this sweater :)

Hope you like it :)



Do you own something that colours just don't match on it?

xoxo
gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...