Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HH: X-mas songs

I love holos and then I saw this new nail challenge from the lovely ladies at Nailed it and Neverland nail blog named Holographic holidays. When I piled all my holos together I realised I don't even own that many - and most that I own I made. So please have patience with me and let's hope Santa will bring me some holos this year :) And I literally haven't seen the sun in weeks (it's foggy here all the time) so some pictures won't be as shiny as there would be in the summer :(

For the 1st challenge we had to make a look inspired by a X-mas song. I must say I avoid the radio in December like the plague because all the X-mas songs are overwhelming, repetitive and on all the time. So as an inspiration I used the only song I remember from my childhood - Silent night, holy night.

So I did this very simple I used my personal Black holo franken and did an accent nail with Essence hello holo. So now it looks like a starry night :) I love the look and must say I am quite proud of my creation since it's relay black and not that carbon gray hue that has been popping in some holo lines :)



This will be the looks for the next week :)
And if anyone doesn't know this classic, here is a link:


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Love your franken black holo! It's perfect. I am not a fan of the charcoal blacks either. The only true black I found was NailNation No Rest For the Wicked. :-) Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your franken black holo! It's perfect. I am not a fan of the charcoal blacks either. The only true black I found was NailNation No Rest For the Wicked. :-) Great mani!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...