Thursday, December 20, 2012

HH: Holiday traditions

A tradition we always stick to in my house is the making of the Nativity scene in the house. In my country it is a common practice to make them in you home - the life size ones are quite rare. We usually make them out of natural materials like moss, branches and gravel. While the figures are ceramic and plastic. As a kid I loved those things so much I was playing with those figures in the summer because i was so excited for
X-mas.

Since I don't own a green holo I used Catrice jade is not my name as base. And made different green patterns with S-he no.314 for the moss. Then I used Depend no.336 that is a holographic silver glitter for the little scattered sheep on the grass :)



My inspiration - nativity scene

Do you make something like this in your home?

xoxo
gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...