Saturday, November 10, 2012

Working girl blogging her heart out

I've been nominated for blogging your heart out award by the lovely Megan. Tnx doll! So here it goes:




Here are the rules for the award:
The Blog Your Heart Out button is for women who love to blog. It is awarded to bloggers that have under 100 followers and, well, blog their heart out! If you are awarded, you must nominate 5 other bloggers with under 100 followers and answer the following questions:

1. What/who encouraged you start blogging?
Miss Hysteria who showed me the wonderful world of blogging.
  
2. How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
Firstly I gave myself the challenge of making manis inspired by LoL champions (over 30) but I got a bit sidetracked by all the nail challenges everywhere ;)

3. What is something that most people don't know about you?
I wold love to live in the Baroque era and just be one of those ladies who just sat around their castles and were so pretty they were part of the interior :)

4.What are 3 words to describe your style? 
Dark, spiked and gaudy ;)

5.What do you like to do when you're not blogging? 
Reading books while driving on the bus from work to my school :)

I nominate:

Good luck girls ;)

I've been working a lot recently - meaning all my nails broke so right now they are quite short :(
But I made it work with this look. I used Depend no.42 as base and the dots are made with OPI I have a herring problem and Ingird ice cube no.351

Hope you like it :)


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Super lepa mani <3 Pa nism vedla, da maš I have a herring problem v lasti ^^ I comes and i stealz :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...