Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sat - ART - day: Vampires

Not relay a vampire fan at all ... but recently I got hooked on True blood and specifically by Eric Northman. Big, tall, vikings are definitely my type :) And I'm starting to warm up to werewolfs as well ;) But dammit if Bill and Sookie don't end up together somehow I will cry like crazy :)

I used Essence black is back to make the black base and Easy Paris no.33 for the red lips the sheen was made with Ingird ice cube no.354. The teeth are made with Vollare city no.01.
The gradient is made with my own red and black holo frankens :)




For everyone who doesn't know who Eric is :)


Here are the other participants so far:


(Submissions close in 9d 7h 49m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

5 comments:

  1. LOL i love your true blood spirit;) i never thought i'de see the day! you... and vampires?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my vamp love will wear off when I see all true blodd episodes ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice post dear :)

    Btw. you can join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LOVE it!! I like your inspiration =) hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...