Friday, November 23, 2012

NOTD: Non silver metallics

So I wanted to make a non silver metallic look - because a friend of mine send me on a silver polish hunt and  my ears were full of silvers, grey metallics . . .
So I used Catrice Forget-me-not which is a beautiful purple metallic with scattered silver micro glitters. The middle finger has Catrice Oh my goldness which needed 3 coats because it's a deep gold - bronze glitter on a clear base. To make the black hexagon details I used Essence LE Punk royal - I fished out the black particles and stuck them in the pattern.
And becuse I'm a bit lazy I did my left only with one glitter :)

Pretty right hand


Suck it lefty :) *before clean up*
Base colours :)
xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour combine! Add a little green and it would be considered mardi gras themes;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have it here thou - so jelly ;) Next time :)

      Delete
  2. I love the colour combo . The accent nail looks great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...