Monday, October 29, 2012

TIH: Trick or treat

I had plenty of ideas how to make candy nails. But no clue how would I make a trick mani. Especially because we don't have this tradition here and I don't know what passes as a trick these days ;)
So I did this nails that look like opposites, because that what trick or treat is two very different things.

I used Vollare city no.1 for the white base and put LA girl uninhibited over it. For the black base I used Essence black is back and over it OPI pirouette my whistle. Over that I put Essence matt top coat.

Hope you like it :)



xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. When in doubt - black and white are always effective))

    ReplyDelete
  2. great mani! Finally checked out my form and now following you, thanks for your support :) Keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...