Friday, October 5, 2012

This is Halloween - day 2 - Water marble

Water marble why do you torture me so? I still don't have the courage to follow through with this technique. It's so messy and most of my polishes aren't water marble friendly.
So I did a Faux water marble, but not with stamping the way I have been seeing it around.

I wanted to make a mani that represents the mixing of human and vampire blood. The colour blocked finger is the mixing of zombie fluids I guess.

Vampire mix: S-he no.260 and Ingrid cosmetics no.354
Zombie mix: Wet n wild Caribbean frost and Bichun (no name)

Do you ever get nail inspirations from a crazy place?





Here are the other participants:




xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Prstanec mi je sploh ful všeč! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nailart, like it! :D

    Hope you'll drop by soon,
    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...