Monday, October 15, 2012

This is Halloween challenge: Zombies

I couldn't believe it ... but before I wanted to make my post I wanted to see what the other talented ladies have been doing. And some1 else used Ghoulia Yelps for inspiration ;)
She is not even close to my favorite but when it comes to zombies she is the only cute choice :)

Well I used her prom photo :

I used Essence cookies & cream and Catrice wrapped around my finger to make the pink gradients for the dress. Catrice feel the yacht beat and Essence this is all I can blue to make the blue gradient for the hair. And over them all I made bones with Essence silver twister. I just love her shoes here!!! Tell me where you shop for shoes b****?! :)




Here are the other lovely participants:


(Submissions close in 5d 17h 53m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...