Monday, October 1, 2012

This is Halloween challenge - day 1 - Horror movies

I decided to enter another Halloween challenge. So here we go - this is what you can expect from this one :)



Unfortunately most of Horror movies give me nightmares. No clue why since I am a grown ass woman. But I will live. A while back i saw the trailer for Frankenweenie and got relay excited. It has all i love Frankenstein theme, wiener dogs and Tim Burton.


I used Essence LE School is out forever as the base on 2 fingers. The base on the other 3 is either S-he no 340 or Catrice ASHley. Over ASHley I used Essence black is back to make the gradient and Vollare city no.1 to make the puddle hair. The Weenies back dots are also made with Essence black is back. The stitches are made with Essence mysterious black. The thunderbolts and nails are made with Essence silver twister.




Check out the other lovely participants:



(Submissions close in 31d 9h 51m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


xoxo
gin

8 comments:

  1. ajme predobro *.*
    super izazov, krasna ti je manikura :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the colors you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this!!!!! I'm excited for Frankenweenie too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tnx 4 all the lovely feedback :) and I'm happy some1 else is excited about this movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, as you know (I think) I just love Tim Burton and all of his movies / cartoons so I just can't wait to see Frankenweenie ... that Sparky is just such a felicitous character :)
    Oh and I just love the rings u made for me. Thank u so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I also do the challenge, please, add me to the list of participants! kisses, my blog is http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this turned out great! I still waiting to see this movie =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...