Thursday, October 18, 2012

THC: Things that go bump in the night

People here go for the mummies, zombies (there was enough of that here) and vamps ... But the things that sometimes give me the willies are - Gargoyles. No clue why but some of the really traditional ones look creep to me ;)
For my inspiration I choose a Monster high new character - Rochelle Goyle (so cute - I really like most of the new characters here - I have been thinking of making manis dedicated to all of them :)) But I especially love her because she has a Fleur de Lil emblem on her bag ;)

I used Catrice London's weather forecast for base. I tried a kind off inverse Galaxy nails (made only with bright colours). Then I used Essence the dawn is broken and Silver twister. The top coats are either OPI pirouette my whistle, LA Girl uninhibited, Kleancolor Black out and Matte top coat. For the details I used Essence Meet me now. I was going for the stone like look - it was an epix fail :(

Hope you like it ;)

My inspiration - <3 even thou I usually don't go for the pink stuff




Here are the other talented ladies:


(Submissions close in 7d 3h 59m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...