Monday, October 1, 2012

LDTTWC Day 7 - You are timless to me

So I have been thinking about a trend in fashion and possibly in nail art that has been here forever. Well the obvious choice that is the most repetitive in the nail art - fire engine red. But never gonna happen its my personal ''pet peeve''.
So I thought why not pearl. Pearls in every shape and form have been around for centuries. So i tried to make a pearly nail colour.

Inspiration
I used Bichun (no name) 3 coats and Essence matt top coat.





Here are the other participants:



(Submissions close in 7d 12h 34m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

3 comments:

  1. Pearls are indeed a classic:) Love this timeless manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I just went on vacation in Hawaii & got to open a clam, dig out the pearl & make it into a pretty necklace, by far one of the coolest things I've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i agree there is some pirate story right there :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...