Thursday, October 18, 2012

Four elements challenge: Air

Air is my favorite classical element ever (I am an Aquarius :)). Always loved the Airbenders in Avatar and any other air - based superhero ever :)

So I did a type of galaxy nails only with bright - fluffy colours. I used :
Vollare city no.1 for the base and Ruby kisses for the top coat. To make the clouds I used Essence grey-t to be here, Absolutely blue, I love bad boys and the Boy next door.

Hope you like it :)





Here are the other lovely ladies participating:



(Submissions close in 6d 20h 12m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

6 comments:

  1. I love that color polish that you're holding onto in the picture. It has a nice shimmer to it and looks like it would pair nicely with just about any color! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ideja s srebrno barvo, izgleda krasno v kombinaciji z modro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx 4 all the nice comments - but now that I look at it I think it would be better as the water entry - It's crazy shimmmery :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...