Thursday, October 25, 2012

Four elements challege: Earth

I was inspired by the core of the earth :) Short and sweet explanation :)
I used Catrice Birdy reloaded for the base and Kleancolor metallic red for the core. To make the Earth crusts I used Essenec zulu, desert fox, in Love and Catrice steel my heart :)

And a big THANK YOU to Taya from my little beauty world for making this happen *hugs*

The bottom pixx is 4 my doll Sammy :) *you know who you are :)*



MY INSPIRATION
They are with me in a short foster care :)
xoxo
gin

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh gin! *squeeeeeezzzzeeeee* I'm in heaven.

    I REALLY love your earth btw, nerdy Arizona snookie fact: I took earth science classes and know everything about the earths core and space;)

    <333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww to be apreciated by such a accomplished scientist is the highest form of compliment :)

      Delete
  2. wowww! great idea! you did very beautiful nail design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat and clean manicure! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prstan. <3

    Manikura pa je zakon, najboljša, kar sem jih videla na temo zemlje. Hvala, da si sodelovala v izzivu. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala tebi za awesome tematiko ;) you can make this a annual thing ;)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful execution of an extraordinary idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tnx all for the lovely feedback <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...