Monday, October 1, 2012

31 day challenge: day 31 - recreate

So this long challenge is finally over - i missed only 2 days. I am quite proud.
The mani I am recreating i saw in this blog ->  link as a day 10 participation mani.

I put a bit of personal twist on it. It's a special kind of french manicure - personally i can't stand so this is a great solution for someone like me.
I used Eseence cookies & cream for the base on all the nails. Then i made the the gradient with either Esssence black is back or Vollare city.


Thanks to the creators of these challenge it was a great endeavor but it was quite fun :)

Here are the other participants for the last time:


(Submissions close in 20h 30m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

xoxox
gin

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...