Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Three challenge: Favorite emotion

So I choose LUST ... I don't even think that is a real emotion, more a passion or a drive. But it's something that people encounter everyday and usually shy away from it. I've been looking at the other participants and they picked LOVE  a lot. So that i won't stick out of the crowd let's say Lust is a kind of love only a bit more intense :)

On two nails i used Essence magic red carpet and created the magnetix effect. The base polishes on other fingers are Catrice Marilyn & me and Wrapped around my finger. Over it i used Bichun with the little harts in it (see lust is a kind of love) and used another coat of either Wrapped around my finger or Marliyn & me, so they look like they belong or a kind off jelly look. Before they were silver :)





Here are the other participants:
Mateji ustvarjata
Purple Glitters
Mimi's Vanity Box
Nailing Nail Art
All Stars Could Be Brighter
Moonchild
Taya (Starts later)
Beauty By Shortylegs
Deja (A bit differently)
Imagination In Colour
Krystalmer
Colourful Bottle
Nail Crazy
The Nail Buff
Beauty By Suzi
Gin Shivers
Ina - Hysteria of Decay
aydii* - Girl With Pink Lipstick*
Nails By Tinks
Natalsie - Cats-n-nails
citygirl907 Beautiful Living blog
Manicura de Fantasia (Starts later) 


Ahh and a P.S: Exitus if you are reading this I LUST YOU ;)

XOXOX
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...