Sunday, September 9, 2012

LoL mani: Jax Grandmaster at Arms

This guy kicked my ass so many times in LoL i stopped counting. So its safe to say i hate him and i never got how hes played right either.

But today my BF made an amazing gesture for me. Now i decied to make a mani dedicated to one of his favorite champions and hes awesome g33kness :)

I used Ruby kisses steel magnolia and HD shes a golddiger for base polishes. Over it is Essence matt top coat. Over it Essence Crack met black. I used Catrice Heavy metallilac for the dots. They are supposed to represent Jax freaky eyes.

Jaxx the Nemesis skin (not jet released)




''Ready for battle!''

xoxox
gin

1 comment:

  1. Zlato črna kombinacija mi ne potegne, črno sivo vijola je pa crazy good <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...