Thursday, September 27, 2012

LDTTWC: They sure don't make 'em like they used to

The thing that possessed me in my childhood was POKEMON! i knew all the names, abilities and maps by heart - when there were the early 250. I watched the show, played the game boy games and had a bunch of trading cards.
But by now it got to much, they aren't original designs (some are just the shape of food) i don't even watch the show anymore. It's quite the disappointment. But i do love all the movies they are still quite high quality, with great stories.

In this picture I'm holding the only remaining Pokemon toy I own - my all time favorite Pokemon - Mewtwo  The pokeballs i choose are the ones the easiest to make ;)

Mewtwo I chose you!!! (ahh memories)



I used:
Pokeball (1st two fingers) base Vollare city white, Catrice caught on the red carpet and Essence black is back.
Parkball - base Vollare city, Catrice birdy reloaded and Essence let's get lost
Netball - base Vollare city,  Essence let's get lost and black is back
Premierball - base Vollare city and Catrice caught on the red carpet

Did you have a favorite Pokemon?



Here are the other lovely participants:

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love Pokemon, great interpretation on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love pokemons, gorgeous manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I've never really "got" pokemon - but this is super duper cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY pokeballs! I absolutely love pokemon! The originals are my favorite. The ones they have now are so weird. Like there's a pokemon that looks like a stove...how lame! Love your mani!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...