Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LDTTWC: Day 5 - We can do it!

I choose Marie Antoinette I know she is the poster child of decadence and vanity ... But I love her because of that and so much more. No need to guess if her latest movie with Kirsten Dunst is one of my all time favorites. 

I won't bore you with her history ... but I stand behind my choice and i do think she was influential if not for anything else just so people had someone to compare their 'new saint' queens to.

I used glitters, pinks, bright purples and yellows which were the colours in Vogue on her court. 
The gradient nails are made with Essence mellow yellow and meet me now!
The middle ring is made with Essence a lovely secret, Julia and hello holo are the glittery top, silver twister is the line.
The cupcake nails are made with Catrice put lavender on the agenda and Essence maybe I'm amused - the striped base. The frosting is made of Essence love's recipe and the sprinkles are Kleancolor Grand finale.
All the nails have either a cherry on top or a dot somewhere made with Catrice LE mission lilac. Hope you like it ;)


Colours inspiration

Cupcake inspiration
Here are the other lovely ladies that are participating:

xoxox
gin

6 comments:

  1. mmm, such a yummy post :-) lovely nail design

    ReplyDelete
  2. gin, i love this! i think i need a cupcake now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had muffins i had cake but i never had a cupcake ... sad or poetic? ;)
    <3 <3 <3 for all the lovely feedback
    xoxox
    gin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...