Monday, September 10, 2012

I was nominated!!!

OHH i feel so honored ... like getting invited  to the Oscars only more glamorous :)

I have been nominated by Sammi from Glitznglammer a talented and supportive doll :) Tnx a million hun btw
I haven't been blogging for long and I'm quite a n00b when it comes to it all. So please have patience and try and follow for at least a year ... and lets hope stuff will improve by then :)

Feedback and questions are always welcome :)


Here's how it works:
1.) The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
2.) The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
3.) The recipient must give the award to 11 new blogger with less then 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
4.) These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
5.) They will in turn pass the award to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)

Here we go:

11 FUN FACTS

I.) I have a BF (on and off - well mostly on) for about 10 years and I'm 22 years old - you do the math
    Currently I'm in love with him more then ever - supports my nail polish addiction

II.) I'm a g33k what can be seen from the blog. But I'm not a very good player... i mostly play for the company and shiny gameplay designs

III.) I love books - just not eBooks. I read over 15 non collage related books per year. I love gore and comedy, i h8 romance and vampire books.

III.) I usually hate stuff that is trendy and after it goes out of fashion i start loving it :) Or i love something and when it becomes fashionable i start to hate it : Case and point -> loved old vampire & werewolf stories be4 twilight now i h8 it all ... let's hope it'll come around

V.) I was a fashion student for 2 years. Now i study theology and philosophy, but I'm not religious. Polar opposites i know :)

VI.) I <3 everything baroque, rococo, renaissance, Victorian and Edwardian ... the gaudier the better

VII.) My face somehow looks perpetually angry so ppl don't really like to approach me, that combined with my eclectic fashion sense, makes it hard to make new friends :)

VIII.) I have a rule that i leave my house in high heels at least 5 days per week

IX.) I have a mild case of crazy b**** syndrome. That involves everything from depression that won't allow me to get out of bed to so much energy i can't sleep for a few days straight. Either way don't stand in my way then :)

X.) I am an artist. I passed as 7th of the best candidates when we had to apply for fashion school. I do anything from paintings, jewelry, sculpture and needlepoint. As log as it is a traditional art - no photo shop :)

X1.) I'm an excellent cook, that was my job for a year. Now i'm just trying to feed the people around me ... When i fatten them up i will need some new recepies :)

11 QUESTIONS:

1.) When and why did you start blogging?
I started this July. In real life i get anxiety and sometimes I'm not good at communicating. But here i'm hidden and i love it. Also at some point i want to start selling some of my art and polish. But now I'm just trying to show that polish and make up are more then just swatches and reviews - inspiration is important.

2.) How many bottles of polish do you own?
     About 150+ but i make an effort to buy as little as possible and anything i h8 i give to my friends

3.) What colour do you have the most of in your collection?
    I did an inventory post a while back - its a tie between blue and purple - but recently gold has become a strong competitor. I h8 pink and orange :)

4.) What is your first memory of nail polish?
     Since i was a kid i loved tattoos. Ofc my mom explained nail polish is sort of tattoos for the nails. Ofc i was allowed to wear just a top coat invisible kind of polish. When i started getting some allowance i bought my first deep purple colours and put them on in school and got them off by the time i was home. Ahh good old times :)

5.) What do your friends/family think of your hobby?
     Nobody is complaining yet. It's always a good conversation starter and they ask me for advice often. Or i just act as a personal shopper and run around and am purchasing polishes for them.

6.) What are your other hobbies other than blogging?
     Reading, painting, needlepoint and recently making jewelery ... at some point i will star publishing and selling it - get ready it's gonna be Jersey style big :)

7.) What is your favorite nail polish colour?
     I h8 this question because every few months it's different - But the one that stuck the most with me is deep purple and blue. But recently I'm possessed by gold :)

8.) What would be your dream polish?
     Something like Essence LE snow white - Grumpy only more neon like and with black and gold glitter in it

9.) What is something you love, but everyone else hates?
     GIN - so many people hate it. But there is nothing better on this planet then a nice gin and tonic with lots of ice on a hot summer day

10.) What trends do you love?
       Kawaii japanese nail art - especially the kind with stuff dangling of it. I can't rock fake long nails with stuff on it (cooking won't allow it). But one day i will get some and hire a chef for a week

11.) What trends do you hate?
      Neon - i like flashy things, I'm like a magpie - if its shiny i love it but neons are such a cheap cry for attention - girls go for the gold if you want attention :)

So now i have to nominate 11 lovely ladies to pass on the Word of the Polish:

Bratty lacquer

Hysteria of decay

Hand-y feats and other treats

Mateji ustvarjata

Ms. Meows nails

Paper thin nails 

Occasionally impulsive

Polish crazed

Purple polish

Raggio di luna nails

Volatile varnish

Good luck ladies ... And feel free to add me. For each 100 follower there will be a giveaway :)

xoxoxo
gin



5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked this! I may have to take you up on your offer, swap perhaps? Now that could be fun:)

    -Sammixx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOLed at fun fact number 7 cause it's true :D You should do outfits of the day sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Srsly? So that i loose the few ppl that hang around here :)

      xoxox
      gin

      Delete
    2. Nah, people love bat shit crazy :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! It took forever but I finally finished it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...