Sunday, September 9, 2012

31 day challenge: day 8 - rainbow

Ahh rainbows so magical and happy looking. So many bright colours together ... You can guess that the 7 different colour combo is not relay my thing. But i do love rainbows, they just make your day ;) And thank God we live in a country where it rains/snows almost half the year. So i did a Dark rainbow its more my pace.

i used:
Essence - passion for fashion
Catrice - Marilyn & Me
Catrice - Bridy Reloaded!
Catrice - Jade is not my name
Catrice - Pool party at night
Over them all Essence 01 crack met black






Have you ever seen a double rainbow?

xoxo
gin

Here are the other participants:


(Submissions close in 22h 31m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com






2 comments:

  1. this reminds me of guitar hero:) i love your blog and I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the liebster award!


    http://glitznglammer.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-was-nominated.html

    -sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw tnx a million!!! will get on with answering all the questions and posting stuff forward :)

    xoxox
    gin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...