Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 day challenge: day 29 - supernatural

When I was looking at this challenge at the other participants I noticed that most went for the ghosts and such. But the 1st time I saw the list of challenges I thought of Superheros. And a couple of days back I finally saw the Avengers movie. I was so inspired and so I made a Hulk mani - hes my all time favorite (anger issues are close to my heart :))

This is my favorite scene and the instant when i got the idea ;)

I made a gradient look so each nail is different - they are supposed to represent the stages of change in the Hulk. The pants and the hair stay the same.

For the hair i used Essence crack me!black. For the pants i used Essence passion for fashion. The base polishes are as follows - Essence cookies & cream - Irreplaceable - Catrice Acid DC - Jade is not my name - Be pool. The last few have tiny hearts form Kleancolor peaceful heart on them.

Hope you like it :)


with flash

no flash
Here are the other participants:



(Submissions close in 21h 42m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing bit of bling on your finger. And I loved the mani too. essence polish is ace.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...