Sunday, September 23, 2012

31 day challenge: day 23 - inspired by a movie

I almost never agree with the movie critics. I chose the movie Catwoman - which i loved (suck it the Oscar committee)

The ring finger is Laurel Hedare (a relay interesting villain) in their last fight she had a white jump suit on. So i made this finger with Vollare city and Deborah crackling no.03.

On the others i used Essence cookies & cream for nude base. I used Essence crack me black on the pinkie finger. I think the crackled effect seems like Catwomans pants. The middle finger has the official Catwoman emblem on. I made the mask with Essence black is back and used Catrice Marilyn & me for the lips (she had the most perfect red lips in the movie). I used Deborah 100% mat no.10 for the eyes. The thumb has a few black lines like the belts she had all over her.

Hope you like it ;)





Here are the other participants:


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely manicure and I love that you chose this movie :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...