Thursday, September 20, 2012

31 day challenge: day 20 - water marble

Water marbling is the bane of my existence. Most of my polishes don't cooperate with me, they either sink or completely dissolve in water.

So i cheated and faked it and made the same effect with no water.
I used Berry M foil effect gold as base polish. I made the marble effect with the same gold, Vivid purple and Catrice from dusk till dawn. I used a matt top coat.




Here are the other talented ladies that participate:


(Submissions close in 22h 19m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com




xoxox
gin

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the colors you chose =) Looks great even without the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful :)
    aaah I don´t want to do this but since Im part of this challenge I guess I have to... Ive tried doing water marble before but it did not work :D
    LOVE this design so much :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is the link to the tutorial i used
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlK0yrIOq4c

    hope it helps ;)
    xoxo
    gin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...